Sourdough Workshop - Fundamentals
Sourdough Workshop with Karen the #Doughminatrix? Voted Home Baker to Follow by Women's Weekly, this is your chance to learn from the best!
Sourdough Fundamentals Workshop is suited for absolute beginners, home bakers, or loved ones who just want to spend time bonding. Workshop is designed for our tropical climates. So recipe and timings are radically different from what you find on the Internet. Bread theory is made easy to understand without complicated jargons.
Enjoy undivided attention with small group size (maximum 5 persons). Bakery is well equipped and cosy. Hands on demonstrations are clear, and broken down to easy steps for success!
Sign up now with a friend and enjoy 10% OFF with discount code "WEAREBREADY" upon checkout. Don't miss it!
You will learn:
- Methods for hand mixing and machine mixing
- Practical methods for inclusions
- Proper folding methods to build dough strength
- Easy to follow bulk fermentation schedule suited for the tropics
- 100% hands on dough handling skills
- Discover professional methods for final shaping
- Observe bread scoring for maximum aesthetic appeal
You will bring home:
- 1 Tropical Starter™
- 1 box of sourdough waffles
- 2 loaves of sourdough bread loaves
- 20 page curriculum booklet
- Videos of all demonstrations
- Lifetime access to private online group for continued support
21A LENGKONG SATU, S417491 KEMBANGAN
Every Friday or Saturday 9am to 1pm
20, 21 May SOLD OUT
27 May Available (1 last spot)
28 May Available SOLD OUT
3, 4 June SOLD OUT
10 June Available
11 June Available
17 June Available
18 June Available
24 June Available
25 June Available
Minimum 2 pax to start a class - Maximum 5pax for undivided attention
For in-person workshop participants, please show vaccination status. If you're feeling unwell, please call to reschedule your session. We will be close contact in an enclosed space for half a day.
For online participants, you will receive an e-booklet in advance. You will need to already have your own starter, and be ready to follow along with us step by step during the 4 hour class. You will also need to prep your own ingredients and equipment.